- Lesson One - Three Systems of Sustainability
- Lesson Two - Why Plan for Sustainability
- Lesson Three - Sustainable Community Development Plans
- Lesson Four - Maryland Resources
- Lesson Five - A Process for Sustainable Community Development
Sustainable Community Development
An online class offered by the University of Maryland's Institute for Governmental Service and Research.
Sustainable Community Development takes about 2 hours to complete and is comprised of 5 lessons with quizzes throughout, followed by a review. For each quiz, both your correct and incorrect answers should be thoroughly reviewed. If you do not pass a quiz, review the previous material and retake it. You must pass each quiz to progress through the class. After the review, print and keep the Certificate of Completion for your records.
- A computer with an Internet connection and a compatible web browser (e.g. - Microsoft's Edge™ or Internet Explorer®, Apple's Safari®, Mozilla's Firefox®, Google's Chrome™, etc.). The class can also be taken using a tablet, but is not compatible with mobile phones.