NOTE: Reports can be downloaded in PDF and displayed using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Access to published articles may require a subscription to the publication.
Researcher: Robin Parker Cox
Robin Parker Cox leads the Institute in all its endeavors to sustain its mission and advance the University's public service commitment. Her research interests include leadership development, public policy development, organizational effectiveness, and managing and facilitating change in public sector organizations. Prior to joining the Institute in 2002, Dr. Cox enjoyed a varied career in the private and public sector. Her broad background combines a Ph.D. in Education from Stanford University with a successful management career in the computer industry and a long record of public service. She held many positions of community leadership representing Silicon Valley, including mayor of Sunnyvale, California. In addition to her Ph.D. and M.A. from Stanford, Dr. Cox holds a B.A. with distinction in Psychology, cum laude from Boston University, where she was also inducted into Phi Beta Kappa.
- Generational trends and patterns in readmission within a statewide cohort of clients receiving heroin use disorder treatment in Maryland, 2007–2013
(2019 - Publication)
- Greenbelt Community Survey
(2017 - Report)
- Strategic Planning for the Town of Berwyn Heights
(2016 - Project)
- St. Mary's County, Comprehensive Economic Development
(2015 - Project)
- Strategic Plan for Eastern Shore Regional Library
(2012 - Project)
- Parks and Grounds Operation Review City of Bowie, MD
(2011 - Report)