NOTE: Reports can be downloaded in PDF and displayed using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Access to published articles may require a subscription to the publication.
Researcher: Craig E Henderson
- The Impact of Training Interventions on Organizational Readiness to Support Innovations in Juvenile Justice Offices (2012)
- Filling Service Gaps: Providing Intensive Treatment Services for Offenders (2009)
- Associations Among State and Local Organizational Contexts: Use of Evidence-Based Practices in the Criminal Justice System (2009)
- A Rasch Model Analysis of Evidence-Based Treatment Practices Used in the Criminal Justice System (2008)
- A National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment for Juvenile Offenders (2007)
- Program Use of Effective Drug Abuse Treatment Practices for Juvenile Offenders (2007)